lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alberto GarcĂ­a Sola <alberto...@gmail.com>
Subject multiValued using
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 19:52:42 GMT
Hello, this is my first message to this list.

I was wondering if it is possible to use multiValued when using MySQL (or
any SQL-database engine) through DataImportHandler.

I've tried using a query which return something like this:
1 - title1 - multivalue1-1
1 - title1 - multivalue1-2
1 - title1 - multivalue1-3
2 - title2 - multivalue2-1
2 - title2 - multivalue2-2

And using the first row as ID. But that only returns me the first occurrence
rather than transforming them into multiValued fields.

Is there a way to deal with multiValued in databases?

NOTE: The way of working with multivalues I use is using foreign keys and
relate them into the query so that the query gives me the results the way I
have shown.

Regards,
Alberto.