lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Lance Norskog <goks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: solr indexing takes a long time and is not reponsive to abort command
Date Sat, 19 Jun 2010 00:37:56 GMT
Does this happen over and over? Does it happen every time?

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 1:19 PM, Ya-Wen Hsu <yhsu@eline.com> wrote:
> I don’t see my last email showed in the mailing list so I’m sending again. Below
is the original email.

> Hi,
>
> I have multi-core solr setup. All cores finished indexing in reasonable time but one.
I look at the dataimport info for the one that’s hanging. The process is still in busy state
but no requests made or rows fetched. The database side just showed the process is waiting
for future command and is doing nothing. The attempt to abort the process doesn’t really
work. Does anyone know what’s happening here? Thanks!

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com