lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Lance Norskog <goks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: customize the search algorithm of solr
Date Sat, 19 Jun 2010 00:31:03 GMT
Solr uses Lucene's algorithms, so lucene-user is the right place for this topic.

There is a project to add BM25 (or something like that) to Lucene as
an alternate scorer. This may show you how to drop in your own scorer.

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 8:14 AM, sarfaraz masood
<sarfarazmasood2002@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Are there any means by which we can customize the search of solr, by plugins etc ??
>
> i have been working on a research based project to implement a new search algorithm for
search engines.I wanna know if i can make solr use this algorithm to decide the resultant
documents, and still allow me to use all the rest of the features of solr.

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com