lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: collapse exception
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 01:00:07 GMT
Martijn - Maybe the patches to SolrIndexSearcher could be extracted
into a new issue so that we can put in the infrastructure at least.
That way this could truly be a drop-in plugin without it actually
being in core.  I haven't looked at the specifics, but I imagine we
could get the core stuff adjusted to suit this plugin.

	Erik