lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Minor bug in Solritas with post-facet search
Date Sun, 20 Jun 2010 02:44:02 GMT
Fixed.

<form> action URLs really shouldn't have query string parameters on
them anyway, nor do they appear to work if so, so I moved the fq's to
hidden input fields.

Adding the ? into the URLs gets tricky, and doing it in #fqs isn't the
right place, as those are often tacked on after other parameters where
the ? has already been added.

	Erik