lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Saïd Radhouani <r.steve....@gmail.com>
Subject TermsComponent - AutoComplete - Multiple Term Suggestions & Inclusive Search?
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 11:17:56 GMT
Hi,

I'm using the Terms Component to se up the autocomplete feature based on a String field. Here
are the params I'm using:

terms=true&terms.fl=type&terms.lower=cat&terms.prefix=cat&terms.lower.incl=false

With the above params, I've been able to get suggestions for terms that start with the specified
prefix. I'm wondering wether it's possible to:

- have inclusive search, i.e., by typing "cat," we get "category," "subcategory," etc.?

- start suggestion from any word in the field. i.e., by typing "cat," we get "The best category..."?

Thanks!

 -Saïd