lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Divine Mercy <itsl...@hotmail.com>
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2010 20:59:55 GMT

Hi

I have a requirement and I am wondering what is the best way to handle this through Solr.

I have different types of unrelated data for example categories, tags and some address information.

I would like to implement auto complete on this information, so there would be an auto complete
form for each one.

What would be the best way for implementing this using SOLR?

Would this be using multiple indexes one index for tags, categories and address.

Regards

Stephen

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/