lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ken Krugler <kkrugler_li...@transpac.com>
Subject Minor bug with Solritas and price data
Date Sun, 20 Jun 2010 01:12:06 GMT
I noticed that my prices weren't showing up, even though I've got a
price field.

I think the issue is with this line from hit.vm:

number.currency($doc.getFieldValue('price'))</p>

The number.currency() function needs to get passed something that
looks like a number, but $doc.getFieldValue() will return "[2.96]",
because it could be a list of values.

The square brackets confuse number.currency, so you get no price.

I think this line needs to be:

number.currency($doc.getFirstValue('price'))</p>

...since getFirstValue() returns a single value without brackets.

-- Ken

Ken Krugler
+1 530-210-6378
http://bixolabs.com