lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Request log does not show QTime
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2010 20:33:23 GMT
: How do you customize the RequestLog to include the query time, hits, and

the "RequestLog" is a jetty specific log file -- it's only going to know
the concepts that Jetty specificly knows about.

: Note, I do see this information in log.solr.0, but it also includes the full
: query parameters which are too verbose, so I need to turn that logging off.
: Jun 10, 2010 1:35:03 PM org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore execute
: INFO: [] webapp=/solr path=/select/ params={...} hits=4587 status=0 QTime=19

that's the format Solr uses for logging individual requests.  if you
want to change it you can either write a custom LogHandler or a custom
LogFormatter, or you can post-process...

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/logging/overview.html

-Hoss