lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Markus Jelsma <markus.jel...@buyways.nl>
Subject RE: Disabling Access to Solr Admin Panel
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 16:14:03 GMT
Hi,

Check out the wiki [1] on this subject.

[1]: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrSecurity

Cheers,

-----Original message-----
From: Vladimir Sutskever <Vladimir.Sutskever@jpmorgan.com>
Sent: Tue 29-06-2010 18:05
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org;
Subject: Disabling Access to Solr Admin Panel

Hi All,

How can I forbid access to the SOLR index admin panel?

Can I configure this in the /jetty.xml -

I understand that's it's not "true" security - considering updates/delete/re-indexing commands
will still be allowed - via GET request.

Kind regards,

Vladimir Sutskever
Investment Bank - Technology
JPMorgan Chase, Inc.