lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From HSingh <hsin...@gmail.com>
Subject Novice seeking help to change filters to search without diacritics
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 02:41:40 GMT

I am new to Solr and seeking your help to change filter from
ISOLatin1AccentFilterFactory to ASCIIFoldingFilterFactory files.  I am not
sure what change is to be made and where exactly this change is to be made.
And finally, what would replace mapping-ISOLatin1Accent.txt file?  I would
like Solr to search both with and without diacritics found in
transliteration of Indian languages with characters such as Ā ś ṛ ṇ, etc.
The three files that are currently being used are attached.  I would deeply
appreciate your help. Thank you.

http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/n971263/schema.xml schema.xml
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/n971263/solrconfig.xml
solrconfig.xml