lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mckeane <mckeane.tho...@gmail.com>
Subject Using Solr to perform range queries in Dspace
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 13:28:17 GMT

I'm trying to use dspace to search across a range of index created and stored
using Dsindexer.java class. I have seen where Solr can be use to perform
numerical range queries using either TrieIntField,
TrieDoubleField,TrieLongField, etc.. classes defined in Solr's api or
SortableIntField.java, SortableLongField,SortableDoubleField.java. I would
like to know how to implement these classes in Dspace so that I can be able
to perform numerical range queries. Any help would be greatly apprciated.