lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Tommy Chheng <tommy.chh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query modification
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 22:28:44 GMT
  i tried openNLP but found it's not very good for search queries
because it uses grammar features like capitalization.

i coded up a bayesian model with mutual information to model dependence
between terms. ex. grouping "stanford university" together in the query
"stanford university solar"

@tommychheng
Programmer and UC Irvine Graduate Student
Find a great grad school based on research interests: http://gradschoolnow.com