lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Girish Pandit <pandit.gir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to change the default path of Solr Tomcat
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 03:43:43 GMT
it seems like you are using Default server (Jetty with port 8983), also
it looks like you are trying to run it with command "java -jar
start.jar" if so then under same directory there is another directory
called "webapps" go in there, rename "solr.war" to "search.war" bounce
server and you should be good to go!