lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Very basic questions: Faceted front-end?
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 11:36:50 GMT
Solr trunk now has a built-in UI, and it is also something that works
with Solr 1.4 as well (with some effort).   Here's how to get it
working with Solr 1.4:

    <http://www.lucidimagination.com/blog/2009/11/04/solritas-solr-1-4s-hidden-gem/

In Solr trunk, all you have to do is navigate to /solr/browse and you
get a "google-like" UI that does highlighting, faceting, spell-
checking, etc.

There's a partial screenshot (of the debug feature) attached to this
issue:

   <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-1957>

	Erik