lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Frederico Azeiteiro" <Frederico.Azeite...@cision.com>
Subject RE: steps to improve search
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 15:38:09 GMT
Thanks Leonardo, I didn't know that tool, very good!

So I see what is wrong:

SnowballPorterFilterFactory and StopFilterFactory. (both used on index and query)

I tried remove the snowball and change the stopfilter to "ignorecase=false" on QUERY and restarted
solr.

But now I get no results :(.

On index analysis I get (result of filters):
paying	for	it
paying
paying
paying
pay

For Query analysis (result of filters):
paying	for	it
paying	for	it
paying
paying
paying

This means that at the end, the word indexed is "pay" and the searched is "paying"?

It's necessary to reindex the data?

Thanks