lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tree Faceting in Solr 1.4
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 13:37:27 GMT
I've update the SOLR-792 patch to apply to trunk (using the solr/
directory as the root still, not the higher-level trunk/).

This one I think is an important one that I'd love to see eventually
part of Solr built-in, but the TODO's in TreeFacetComponent ought to
be taken care of first, to generalize this to N fields levels and
maybe some other must/nice-to-haves.

	Erik