lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jay Luker <lb...@reallywow.com>
Subject Re: Autocommit not happening
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 22:26:14 GMT
For the sake of any future googlers I'll report my own clueless but
thankfully brief struggle with autocommit.

There are two parts to the story: Part One is where I realize my
<autoCommit> config was not contained within my <updateHandler>. In
Part Two I realized I had typed "<autocommit>" rather than
"<autoCommit>".

--jay

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 2:35 PM, John DeRosa <johnd@ipstreet.com> wrote:
> On Jul 23, 2010, at 9:37 AM, John DeRosa wrote:
>
>> Hi! I'm a Solr newbie, and I don't understand why autocommits aren't happening in
my Solr installation.

> [snip]
>
> "Never mind"... I have discovered my boneheaded mistake. It's so silly, I wish I could
retract my question from the archives.