lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr Best Version
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 07:42:05 GMT
Hi all,
I read in a previous thread [1] that also the branch3.x version could be a
good choice, but I don't know what differences exist at the moment between
the two versions and how stable branch3.x is. Maybe someone else could point
these things out.
My 0.0002 cents.
Tommaso

[1] : http://markmail.org/thread/y46ljhfhfgk3geir