lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From <dekay...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Spellcheck help
Date Sat, 17 Jul 2010 17:40:30 GMT
Can anybody help me with this? :(

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Ghorayeb
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 9:46 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Spellcheck help

Hello,I've been trying to get rid of a bug when using the spellcheck but so
far with no success :(When searching for a word that starts with a number,
for example "3dsmax", i get the results that i want, BUT the spellcheck says
it is not correctly spelled AND the collation gives me "33dsmax". Further
investigation shows that the spellcheck is actually only checking "dsmax"
which it considers does not exist and gives me "3dsmax" for better results,
but since i have spellcheck.collate = true, the collation that i show is
"33dsmax" with the first 3 being the one discarded by the spellchecker...
Otherwise, the spellcheck works correctly for normal words... any ideas?
:(My spellcheck field is fairly classic, whitespace tokenizer, with
lowercase filter...Any help would be greatly appreciated :)Thanks,Marc
Messenger arrive enfin sur iPhone ! Venez le télécharger gratuitement !
http://www.messengersurvotremobile.com/?d=iPhone