lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From PeterKerk <vettepa...@hotmail.com>
Subject Showing results based on facet selection
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2010 12:09:24 GMT

I have indexed all data (as can be seen below).

But now I want to be able to simulate when a user clicks on a facet value,
for example clicks on the value "Gemeentehuis" of facet "themes_raw" AND has
a selection on features facet on value "Strand"

I've been playing with facet.query function:
facet.query=themes_raw:Gemeentehuis&facet.query=features_raw:Strand

But without luck.

{
 "responseHeader":{
  "status":0,
  "QTime":0,
  "params":{
	"facet":"true",
	"fl":"id,title,city,score,themes,features,official,services",
	"indent":"on",
	"q":"*:*",
	"facet.field":["province_raw",
	 "services_raw",
	 "themes_raw",
	 "features_raw"],
	"wt":"json"}},
 "response":{"numFound":3,"start":0,"maxScore":1.0,"docs":[
	{
	 "id":"1",
	 "title":"Gemeentehuis Nijmegen",
	 "services":[