lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Andy <angelf...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Possible to have more than 1 uniqueKey fields in a document?
Date Sun, 22 Aug 2010 00:00:52 GMT
I'm still a bit confused. Can I define 2 "uniqueKey" fields in schema.xml?

I want to use 2 outside apps. One define a uniqueKey that is a mix of alphabets and numbers.
Another app requires a uniqueKey of the type long.

Obviously the 2 requirements aren't compatible. I'm trying to see if it's possible to define
2 uniqueKeys so each app could have its own one.