lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <s...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: Solr date "NOW" - format?
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2010 04:21:15 GMT
  My first attempt was adding this to the dismax handler:

<str name="bq">pd:[NOW-1MONTH TO NOW]^5.0</str>
<str name="bq">pd:[NOW-3MONTHS TO NOW-1MONTH]^3.0</str>
<str name="bq">pd:[NOW-1YEAR TO NOW-3MONTHS]^2.0</str>
<str name="bq">pd:[* TO NOW-1YEAR]^1.0</str>

This results in scores that are quite a bit lower (9.5 max score instead
of 11.7), but the order looks the same.  No real change other than a
higher max score (10) if I leave only the first bq entry.

I wasn't able to figure out a way to put all the ranges in one bq,
everything I tried got zero results.

What am I doing wrong?