lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Tommy Chheng <tommy.chh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: specifying the doc id in clustering component
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2010 21:22:39 GMT
  Yes, that's the approach I'm taking right now. I do a lookup the doc
ids in the resultset to find the matching document.

I can live with the manual lookup, I wanted to see if it would be
possible to pick a custom field to represent the document in the docs
array.

Thanks for contributing the plugin to solr!

@tommychheng
Programmer and UC Irvine Graduate Student
Find a great grad school based on research interests: http://gradschoolnow.com