lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <s...@elyograg.org>
Subject Solr Admin Schema Browser and field named "keywords"
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2010 06:07:20 GMT
  I have a field named "keywords" in my index.  The schema browser page
is not able to deal with this, so I have trouble getting statistical
information on this field.  When I click on the field, Firefox hangs for
a minute and then gives the "unresponsive script" warning.  I assume
(without actually checking) that this is due to "keywords" being already
used for something in the javascript code.

Is this already a known problem, or should I create a Jira?

Related to this, would it be difficult to make this feature display
something like a status bar when it is first grabbing information,
indicating how many fields there are and which one it's working on at
the moment?  It takes a few minutes for it to load on my indexes, so
some indication of how far along it is would be very nice.

Shawn