lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Shawn Heisey <s...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: Solr Admin Schema Browser and field named "keywords"
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2010 06:34:05 GMT
  On 8/23/2010 12:07 AM, Shawn Heisey wrote:
>  I have a field named "keywords" in my index.  The schema browser page 
> is not able to deal with this, so I have trouble getting statistical 
> information on this field.  When I click on the field, Firefox hangs 
> for a minute and then gives the "unresponsive script" warning.  I 
> assume (without actually checking) that this is due to "keywords" 
> being already used for something in the javascript code.
>

I've just looked over the javascript sent to my browser, and do not see 
anything even close to "keywords" in it.  I also did not see it in the 
old version of jQuery that it loads.  I also looked through the 
branch_3x source code with the following command, and did not find 
anything that actually looked like a problem:

grep -irl keywords * | grep -v svn

This has been a problem for me the entire time I've used Solr.  I 
started with a 1.5-dev version, my production is now completely stock 
1.4.1, and I've been doing all my tests today on a 3.1 build from 
2010-06-29.  The code tree that I grepped is from 2010-08-13.

If there's any troubleshooting that someone needs done on my end, let me 
know.

Thanks,
Shawn


Mime
View raw message