lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl / Cominvent <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: Wiki documentation Packaged as single HTML or PDF
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 12:15:34 GMT
Use a tool to download a site to local disk, and ship the resulting HTML as a folder or ZIP.
If that is not good enough, consider shipping the Reference Guide by LucidImagination. It
is one PDF and contains most of what you need. The customer may be confused by LucidWorks
specific chapters but it's still the best out there.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com