lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Savannah Beckett <savannah_becket...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to set custom fields for SolrSearchBean Query in Nutch?
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2010 02:38:07 GMT
I am using SolrSearchBean inside my custom parse filter in Nutch 1.1.  My
solr/nutch setup is working.  I have Nutch to crawl and index into Solr and I am
able to search solr index with my solr admin page.  My solr schema is completely
different than the one in Nutch.  When I tried to query my solr index using
SolrSearchBean, it somehow always treat my query with fields like content, site,
url, etc, my solr index has none of those fields.  Of course, there is an
exception complaining cannot executing query.

How do I make SolrSearchBean use my solr setup's fields instead of nutch ones?
Thanks.