lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl / Cominvent <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: Missing tokens
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2010 10:55:08 GMT
Hi,

Can you share with us how your schema looks for this field? What FieldType? What tokenizer
and analyser?
How do you parse the PDF document? Before submitting to Solr? With what tool?
How do you do the query? Do you get the same results when doing the query from a browser,
not SolrJ?

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com