lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multiple values
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2010 12:25:44 GMT
My recommendation is if you need to query on something, index it as
you need... so in this case index another field with the number of
values in that field.  This is easy if you're writing a custom
indexer, but maybe not so trivial if you're indexing other ways - so a
custom update processor could do this for you automatically.

	Erik