lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jon Baer <jonb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DIH and Cassandra
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 11:01:25 GMT
That is not 100% true.  I would think RDBMS and XML would be the most common importers but
the real flexibility is with the TikaEntityProcessor [1] that comes w/ DIH ...

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/TikaEntityProcessor

Im pretty sure it would be able to handle any type of serde (in the case of Cassandra I believe
it is Thrift) on it's own w/ the dep libraries.

I find the TEP to be underutilized sometimes, I think it's because the docs on the DIH lack
more info on what it can do.

[1] - http://tika.apache.org

- Jon