lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Ma, Xiaohui (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C]" <xiao...@mail.nlm.nih.gov>
Subject RE: PDF file
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 20:49:23 GMT
Thanks so much for your help! I tried to index a pdf file and got the following. The command
I used is

curl 'http://lhcinternal.nlm.nih.gov:8989/solr/lhc/update/extract?map.content=text&map.stream_name=id&commit=true'
-F "file=@pub2009001.pdf"

Did I do something wrong? Do I need modify anything in schema.xml or other configuration file?

[xiaohui@lhcinternal lhc]$ curl 'http://lhcinternal.nlm.nih.gov:8989/solr/lhc/update/extract?map.content=text&map.stream_name=id&commit=true'
-F "file=@pub2009001.pdf"
<head>
<title>Error 404 </title>