lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Marc Harding <i...@marcharding.de>
Subject Scoring of documents, boost partial and exact hits in one field
Date Sun, 22 Aug 2010 13:06:06 GMT
Hello,

i need some help adjusting the scoring of documents.

Assume i have two documents with only one field "title", fieldtype is
text (nothing changed), index and stored are true. Doc1's title is
"work", doc2's title is "work and workload". A search for "work" will
now return the following order: doc1, doc2.

I need the reverse order, because the term "work" is in "work" and
"workload", so doc2 has two matches (one partial) and should have a
higher score than doc1.

Can someone point me in the right direction to achieve that?

Thanks in advance,
Marc