lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Claudio Devecchi <cdevec...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems to clustering on tomcat
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2010 23:07:54 GMT
Hi everybody,

I need to do some tests in my solr instalation, previously I configured my
application on a single node, and now I need to make some tests on a cluster
configuration.
I followed the steps on "http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ClusteringComponent"
and when a startup the example system everything is ok, but when I try to
run it on tomcat I receive the error bellow, somebody have an idea?

SEVERE: Could not start SOLR. Check solr/home property
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error loading class
'org.apache.solr.handler.clustering.ClusteringComponent'

--
Claudio Devecchi
flickr.com/cdevecchi