lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Andrei Savu <andrei.s...@indekspot.com>
Subject Re: spatial plugin
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2010 13:26:29 GMT
I think it's better to ask JTeam for help as they suggest on the download page.

http://www.jteam.nl/contact.html

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 4:18 PM, Robert Neve <robert.neve@gmx.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to use jteam's spatial plugin for solr (http://www.jteam.nl/products/spatialsolrplugin.html)
which is based on SOLR-773 but I can't seem to get it to work. If I do a normal query for
"bil" I get 3 results back from solr. When I do a spacial search within 1000 km I only get
1 back when I know all 3 should come back. Also when I change the range to 10,000 km I get
0 back which makes no sense since it found one within 1000 km.

> Any help as to what is likely to be causing this to give me a direction to fixing it
would be very helpful. I'm using solr 1.4.1 so there shouldn't be able issues since this was
written for 1.4 should there?

--
Indekspot -- http://www.indekspot.com -- Managed Hosting for Apache Solr