lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Programmatic Access to Solr schema?
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2010 14:22:05 GMT
Are you looking to get access to a remote schema?   You can pull
schema.xml via HTTP using a URL like:

   <http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/file/?file=schema.xml>

If you're accessing the schema from inside a custom Solr component
then the IndexSchema API (which you can get to from pretty much any
context you're in) is the way to go.

	Erik