lucene-solr-user mailing list archives: September 2010

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Bharat Jain urgent SOLR query server request hangs Mon, 27 Sep, 15:09
Yonik Seeley Re: urgent SOLR query server request hangs Mon, 27 Sep, 15:27
Mike Thomsen Is Solr right for our project? Mon, 27 Sep, 15:44
Sharma, Raghvendra Is Solr right for my business situation ? Mon, 27 Sep, 16:34
Walter Underwood Re: Is Solr right for my business situation ? Mon, 27 Sep, 17:26
Burton-West, Tom RE: bi-grams for common terms - any analyzers do that? Mon, 27 Sep, 17:26
Burton-West, Tom RE: bi-grams for common terms - any analyzers do that? Mon, 27 Sep, 17:28
Simon Willnauer Re: The search response time is too loong Mon, 27 Sep, 18:37
Ahson Iqbal Question Related to sorting on Date Mon, 27 Sep, 18:45
Grant Ingersoll Re: Is Solr right for my business situation ? Mon, 27 Sep, 19:35
Jonathan Rochkind Re: Is Solr right for my business situation ? Mon, 27 Sep, 20:18
Ravi Julapalli Re: Is Solr right for my business situation ? Mon, 27 Sep, 20:27
Jonathan Rochkind Re: Is Solr right for my business situation ? Mon, 27 Sep, 20:29
PeterKerk Re: Is Solr right for my business situation ? Mon, 27 Sep, 21:00
Luke Crouch resources for relevancy score tuning Mon, 27 Sep, 21:15
Dennis Gearon Re: Is Solr right for my business situation ? Mon, 27 Sep, 21:17
PeterKerk Re: Is Solr right for my business situation ? Mon, 27 Sep, 21:21
Peter Sturge Re: Question Related to sorting on Date Mon, 27 Sep, 21:53
audev DIH XML Entity Help (Newbie) Mon, 27 Sep, 22:13
Savannah Beckett Need help with spellcheck city name Mon, 27 Sep, 22:25
Tom Hill Re: Need help with spellcheck city name Mon, 27 Sep, 22:52
Savannah Beckett Re: Need help with spellcheck city name Tue, 28 Sep, 00:05
Erick Erickson Re: Need help with spellcheck city name Tue, 28 Sep, 00:24
Savannah Beckett Re: Need help with spellcheck city name Tue, 28 Sep, 00:45
Jan Høydahl / Cominvent Re: Is Solr right for our project? Tue, 28 Sep, 01:06
Reuben A Christie Re: DIH ConcurrentModificationException Tue, 28 Sep, 01:58
Chris Hostetter Re: Renaming Solr mbean Tue, 28 Sep, 02:11
Chris Hostetter Re: Grouping in solr ? Tue, 28 Sep, 02:11
Chris Hostetter Re: FieldType for storing date Tue, 28 Sep, 02:19
Claudio Devecchi Search Interface Tue, 28 Sep, 02:35
Tommaso Teofili Re: Solr UIMA integration Tue, 28 Sep, 05:57
Sharma, Raghvendra RE: Is Solr right for my business situation ? Tue, 28 Sep, 06:15
Jonathan Rochkind RE: Is Solr right for my business situation ? Tue, 28 Sep, 06:27
newsam Re: Re:The search response time is too loong Tue, 28 Sep, 07:34
Andy What's the difference between TokenizerFactory, Tokenizer, & Analyzer? Tue, 28 Sep, 08:22
Mike Thomsen Re: Is Solr right for our project? Tue, 28 Sep, 08:44
Patrick Sauts Limitations of prohibited clausses in sub-expression - pure negative query Tue, 28 Sep, 09:53
Li Li is multi-threads searcher feasible idea to speed up? Tue, 28 Sep, 11:24
Li Li Re: is multi-threads searcher feasible idea to speed up? Tue, 28 Sep, 12:16
Michael McCandless Re: is multi-threads searcher feasible idea to speed up? Tue, 28 Sep, 12:17
Antonio Calo' Re: Search Interface Tue, 28 Sep, 12:23
Erick Erickson Re: Limitations of prohibited clausses in sub-expression - pure negative query Tue, 28 Sep, 12:38
Patrick Sauts RE: Limitations of prohibited clausses in sub-expression - pure negative query Tue, 28 Sep, 12:54
Jan Høydahl / Cominvent Re: Is Solr right for our project? Tue, 28 Sep, 13:26
Dyer, James RE: Need help with spellcheck city name Tue, 28 Sep, 14:15
Ahmet Arslan Re: What's the difference between TokenizerFactory, Tokenizer, & Analyzer? Tue, 28 Sep, 15:08
Jan Høydahl / Cominvent Conditional Function Queries Tue, 28 Sep, 15:33
Thumuluri, Sai Dismax Request handler and Solrconfig.xml Tue, 28 Sep, 16:14
Luke Crouch Re: Dismax Request handler and Solrconfig.xml Tue, 28 Sep, 16:50
Thumuluri, Sai RE: Dismax Request handler and Solrconfig.xml Tue, 28 Sep, 17:27
Yonik Seeley Re: Conditional Function Queries Tue, 28 Sep, 17:36
Pavel Minchenkov SolrException: Bad Request Tue, 28 Sep, 19:28
James Norton Using separate Analyzers for querying and indexing. Tue, 28 Sep, 19:31
Luke Crouch Re: Using separate Analyzers for querying and indexing. Tue, 28 Sep, 20:28
Lance Norskog Re: Re:The search response time is too loong Tue, 28 Sep, 20:34
Lance Norskog Re: Search Interface Tue, 28 Sep, 20:39
Dmitriy Shvadskiy Best way to check Solr index for completeness Tue, 28 Sep, 20:48
Luke Crouch Re: Best way to check Solr index for completeness Tue, 28 Sep, 20:58
Reuben A Christie Re: Concurrent access to EmbeddedSolrServer Tue, 28 Sep, 21:07
dshvadskiy Re: Best way to check Solr index for completeness Tue, 28 Sep, 21:11
Reuben A Christie Re: is EmbeddedSolrServer thread safe ? Tue, 28 Sep, 21:13
Thumuluri, Sai RE: Dismax Request handler and Solrconfig.xml Tue, 28 Sep, 21:19
Luke Crouch Re: Dismax Request handler and Solrconfig.xml Tue, 28 Sep, 21:24
Luke Crouch Re: Dismax Request handler and Solrconfig.xml Tue, 28 Sep, 21:25
Nemani, Raj Solr Deduplication and Field Collpasing Tue, 28 Sep, 21:27
James Norton Re: Using separate Analyzers for querying and indexing. Tue, 28 Sep, 21:27
Jan Høydahl / Cominvent Re: Conditional Function Queries Tue, 28 Sep, 21:56
Brent Palmer multiple local indexes Tue, 28 Sep, 22:04
Robert Thayer Queries, Functions, and Params Tue, 28 Sep, 22:08
Markus Jelsma RE: Solr Deduplication and Field Collpasing Tue, 28 Sep, 22:19
Jonathan Rochkind RE: multiple local indexes Tue, 28 Sep, 22:40
Nemani, Raj Re: Solr Deduplication and Field Collpasing Tue, 28 Sep, 22:56
Markus Jelsma RE: Re: Solr Deduplication and Field Collpasing Tue, 28 Sep, 23:16
Markus Jelsma RE: Re: Solr Deduplication and Field Collpasing Tue, 28 Sep, 23:22
entdeveloper SolrCore / Index Searcher Instances Tue, 28 Sep, 23:45
newsam Re: Re:The search response time is too loong Wed, 29 Sep, 00:39
Erick Erickson Re: Best way to check Solr index for completeness Wed, 29 Sep, 00:54
Chris Hostetter Re: How to tell whether a plugin is loaded? Wed, 29 Sep, 01:34
Brent Palmer Re: multiple local indexes Wed, 29 Sep, 01:51
newsam Why the query performance is so different for queries? Wed, 29 Sep, 03:20
Floyd Wu Solr with example Jetty and score problem Wed, 29 Sep, 05:09
Michal Stefanczak deadlock in solrj? Wed, 29 Sep, 06:14
Dennis Gearon Re: Best way to check Solr index for completeness Wed, 29 Sep, 06:57
Peter Karich Re: Best way to check Solr index for completeness Wed, 29 Sep, 10:44
Avi Rosenschein Re: deadlock in solrj? Wed, 29 Sep, 10:48
Allistair Crossley Missing facet values for zero counts Wed, 29 Sep, 13:37
Markus Jelsma RE: Missing facet values for zero counts Wed, 29 Sep, 13:42
Luke Crouch Re: Missing facet values for zero counts Wed, 29 Sep, 13:45
Chantal Ackermann Re: Missing facet values for zero counts Wed, 29 Sep, 13:52
Allistair Crossley Re: Missing facet values for zero counts Wed, 29 Sep, 13:53
dshvadskiy Re: Best way to check Solr index for completeness Wed, 29 Sep, 14:40
Andy How to set up multiple indexes? Wed, 29 Sep, 14:41
dshvadskiy Re: Best way to check Solr index for completeness Wed, 29 Sep, 14:43
Christopher Gross Re: How to set up multiple indexes? Wed, 29 Sep, 14:52
Luke Crouch Re: How to set up multiple indexes? Wed, 29 Sep, 14:54
Yonik Seeley Re: Queries, Functions, and Params Wed, 29 Sep, 15:12
Glen Newton Swap on large memory multi-core multi-cpu NUMA Wed, 29 Sep, 15:46
dshvadskiy Re: Best way to check Solr index for completeness Wed, 29 Sep, 16:04
Walter Underwood Re: Best way to check Solr index for completeness Wed, 29 Sep, 16:06
Sharma, Raghvendra RE: Is Solr right for my business situation ? Wed, 29 Sep, 16:40
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Apr 202079
Mar 2020297
Feb 2020418