lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Renee Sun <renee_...@mcafee.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade to Solr 1.4, very slow at start up when loading all cores
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 21:13:16 GMT

http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/n1617135/solrconfig.xml
solrconfig.xml

Hi Yonik,
I have uploaded our solrconfig.xml file for your reference.

we also tried 1.4.1, for same index data, it took about 30-55 minutes to
load up all 130 cores, it did not help at all.

There is no query running when we tried to upload the cores.

Since JConsole is not responding at all when this happens, I am not sure if
there is any command link memory profiler I can use to collect information,
any suggestions?
thanks
Renee