lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Scott Yeadon <scott.yea...@anu.edu.au>
Subject Re: PHP Solr API
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 03:56:31 GMT
  Thanks, but I still need to "store" text at any rate in order to get
the highlighted snippets for the search results list. This isn't a
problem. The issue is how to obtain correct offsets or other mechanisms
for being able to display the original HTML text plus term highlighting
when navigating to an individual search result.

Scott.