lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Tod <listac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UpdateXmlMessage
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 12:22:41 GMT
On 10/1/2010 11:33 PM, Lance Norskog wrote:
> Yes. stream.file and stream.url are independent of the request handler.
> They do their magic at the very top level of the request.
>
> However, there are no unit tests for these features, but they are widely
> used.

Sorry Lance, are you agreeing that I can't or that I can?  If I can, I'm
doing something wrong.  I'm specifying stream.url as its own field in
the XML like:

<add>
  <doc>
   <field name="author">I am the author</field>
   <field name="title">I am the title</field>
   <field name="stream.url">http://www.test.com/myOfficeDoc.doc</field>
   .
   .
   .
  </doc>
</add>

The wiki docs were a little sparse on this one.

- Tod