lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Steve Fuchs <st...@aps.org>
Subject Re: sorting based on pivot aggregations
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 20:29:09 GMT
Hello and Thanks for the reply.

I've been over that page, and it doesn't seem like it helps with the pivoting aspect.

That is if I am sorting via an existing pivot 'sum(student_id,test_grade)' I want my groups
of student_id sorted by the sum of test_grade with that student_id.
The data is all there and I can retrieve it, I just need solr to do some sorting magic with
it...

thanks in advance again...