lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From dan whelan <...@adicio.com>
Subject Re: Sub query using SOLR?
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 18:45:58 GMT
Something like this might work. It's two dismax queries joined by an AND

q=_query_:"{!dismax mm='100%25' qf='query fields and boosts for one
query' v=$q1}" AND _query_:"{!dismax mm='100%25' qf='query fields and
boosts for second query' v=$q2}"&q1=query one&q2=query two

Just change the qf params in both queries to the fields you are
searching on and change q1 and q2 to the values being searched for.