lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Claudio Martella <claudio.marte...@tis.bz.it>
Subject partitioning documents with fields
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 16:59:08 GMT
Hi,

I'm crawling different intranets so i developed a nutch plugin to add a
static field for each of these crawls.
I do have now in SOLR my documents with their specific "craw" field. If
i search withing solr i can see my documents being returned with that field.

The field definition in the schema is:

<field name="crawl" type="string" stored="true" indexed="true"/>

I'd like to put a checkbox in my websearch app to choose with partition
to search in. So i thought i'd implement it by simply using:

/select?indent=on&version=2.2&q=crawl%3Avalue+AND+query but nothing is
returned. I also just tried crawl:value, which i'd expect to return all
the documents from that crawl, but no results are sent back. As the
field is indexed and stored and i can see the documents owning that
field from normal query results, what could i be missing?

--
Claudio Martella
Digital Technologies

TIS innovation park
Via Siemens 19 | Siemensstr. 19
39100 Bolzano | 39100 Bozen
Tel. +39 0471 068 123
Fax  +39 0471 068 129
claudio.martella@tis.bz.it http://www.tis.bz.it

Short information regarding use of personal data. According to Section 13 of Italian Legislative
Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, we inform you that we process your personal data in order
to fulfil contractual and fiscal obligations and also to send you information regarding our
services and events. Your personal data are processed with and without electronic means and
by respecting data subjects' rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity, particularly with regard
to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to personal data protection. At any time
and without formalities you can write an e-mail to privacy@tis.bz.it in order to object the
processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials and also
to exercise the right to access personal data and other rights referred to in Section 7 of
Decree 196/2003. The data controller is TIS Techno Innovation Alto Adige, Siemens Street n.
19, Bolzano. You can find the complete information on the web site www.tis.bz.it.