lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From 5 Diamond IT <i...@smallbusinessconsultingexperts.com>
Subject Re: Any way to query by offset?
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 00:25:47 GMT
I want to start at row 1000, 2000, and 3000 and retrieve those 3 rows ONLY from the result
set of whatever search was used. Yes, I can do 3 queries, start=1000 and limit 1, etc., but,
want ONE query to get those 3 rows from the result set.

It's the poor mans way of doing price buckets the way I want them to be.

So, what I need that they do not provide is the ability to find those 3 rows out of the result
set in one query. Was hoping for a function, a parser that supported this perhaps, some hidden
field I am not aware of I could simply match on, any trick that would work.