lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>
Subject Re: [POLL] Where do you get Lucene/Solr from? Maven? ASF Mirrors?
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 21:40:50 GMT
Depending on the project, I either pull from ASF Mirrors or Source.  However, I do reference
Maven repository when writing Java code that is built by Maven.  And it's often a pain getting
it to work!

Eric Pugh | Principal | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 | http://www.opensourceconnections.com
Co-Author: Solr 1.4 Enterprise Search Server available from http://www.packtpub.com/solr-1-4-enterprise-search-server
Free/Busy: http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal