lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From satya swaroop <satya.yada...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: spell suggest response
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 08:56:12 GMT
Hi Grijesh,
               Though i use autosuggest i maynot get the exact results, the
order is not accurate.. As for example if i type
http://localhost:8080/solr/terms/?terms.fl=spell&terms.prefix=solr&terms.sort=index&terms.lower=solr&terms.upper.incl=true
                             i get results as...
solr
solr.amp
solr.datefield
solr.p
solr.pdf
   like that.But this may not lead to getting accurate results as we get in
spellchecking,

i require suggestions for any word irrespective of whether it is correct or
not, is there anything to be changed in solr to get suggestions as we get
when we type a wrong word in spellchecking... If so please let me know...

Regards,
satya