lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Solr/Lucene support Localization/Internationalization
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 12:55:25 GMT
First, it's no big deal, but it's better to just post to one list only.
I'm not sure whether your primary interest is in Solr or Lucene....

See: http://lucene.apache.org/java/3_0_3/api/all/index.html
<http://lucene.apache.org/java/3_0_3/api/all/index.html>for a list of Lucene
Analyzers for various languages.

See:  http://wiki.apache.org/solr/LanguageAnalysis