lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Cathy Hemsley <cathy.hems...@converteam.com>
Subject Query : FAQ? Forum?
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2011 11:45:05 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to get Solr installed and working:  and have some queries:  is
there a FAQ or a Forum?  How do I search to see whether someone has already
asked my question and answered it?

Regards
Cathy

--
Converteam UK Ltd. Registration Number: 5571739 and Converteam Ltd.
Registration Number: 2416188

Registered in England and Wales.

Registered office: Boughton Road, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 1BU.

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may
be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for
any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.

http://www.converteam.com