lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Rochkind <rochk...@jhu.edu>
Subject Re: multi-core solr, specifying the data directory
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 00:15:41 GMT
This definitely matches my own experience, and I've heard it from
others. I haven't heard of anyone who HAS gotten it to work like that.
But apparently there's a distributed multi-core example which claims to
work like it doesn't for us.

One of us has to try the Solr distro multi-core example, as Hoss
suggested/asked, to see if the problem exhibits even there, and if not,
figure out what the difference is.  Sorry, haven't found time to figure
out how to install and start up the demo.

I am running in Tomcat, I wonder if container could matter, and maybe it
somehow works in Jetty or something?

Jonathan