lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mark <static.void....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucid Works
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 20:16:39 GMT
Andrezej,

Thanks for the info. I have a question regarding stability though. How
are you able to guarantee the stability of this release when 4.0 is
still a work in progress? I believe the last version Lucid released was
1.4 so why did you choose to release a 4.x version as opposed to 3.1?

Is the source code including with your distribution so that we may be
able to do some further patching upon it?

Thanks again and hopefully I'll be joining you at that conference.